Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Assuming Option #2 (below) is not checked, reservations may be cancelled three (3) or
more days prior to the scheduled arrival date at no charge. Reservations canceled less than three (2) days prior to the scheduled arrival
date will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 1 night’s rental rate.
2. If this option is checked, Beekman Tower has secured additional apartment and/or furnishing inventory outside of its core
inventory to meet the needs of the Guest. This reservation may not be cancelled once Beekman Tower is financially committed to
leases and/or services related to such accommodations.
3. The client and/or guest shall be financially responsible for the apartment for the duration of the dates identified as the Arrival Date and
the Departure Date in this agreement as well as any extensions beyond the scheduled Departure Date. In all circumstances the client
and/or guest shall provide to BEEKMAN TOWER a written notice to depart of a minimum of 14 days prior to departure date and will be
financially responsible through the duration of the notice to depart requirements.
4. Any extension of the scheduled departure date is subject to availability and approval by BEEKMAN TOWER. Rate is subject to review
after the initial term. Any unauthorized occupancy beyond dates approved by BEEKMAN TOWER will be liable for a charge of twice (2X)
the daily, weekly or monthly rates then in effect for such holdover period.
5. If your policy/employer approves pets, pets are permitted in specific apartments only if BEEKMAN TOWER gives Guest prior written
approval of the specific pet (any additional or different pets will require separate written approval), and Guest complies with the following
terms: (a) Guest must abide by all property restrictions and rules regarding pets at all times; (b) Guest must pay to BEEKMAN TOWER a
non-refundable pet fee of $350 (c) Guest is responsible for any damages to the apartment and
common areas of the Property; (d) Guest must manage their pets, including immediately cleaning up after them in the apartment and
common areas of the Property; (e) Pets are not permitted in the garage or parking area; (f) excessive noise will not be allowed; and (g)
Guests must confine pets during periods when BEEKMAN TOWER employees are scheduled to visit. Guest may be asked to remove the
pet from the property if there are any violations of these rules. BEEKMAN TOWER may terminate the reservation with respect to any
Guest that refuses to comply with such request. BEEKMAN TOWER will abide by all Property, City, State, Country and Provincial
ordinances around restricted breeds and exotic pets.
6. All BEEKMAN TOWER accommodations are considered non-smoking. Should BEEKMAN TOWER, in its sole discretion,
determine that smoking has occurred during the Guest’s stay, a $350 smoking fee will be charged.
7. Guest will be charged $250 for loss or non-return (not returned by (12) noon of Departure Date) of keys, fobs, gate passes, and
garage door openers. Additionally, Guest will be charged any fees associated with non-return or loss of keys such as, but not
limited to, lock changes.
8. BEEKMAN TOWER reserves the right to inspect, repair, remodel and maintain all apartment units, with advance notice given whenever
possible. The Guest agrees to take good care of the apartment and not to perform any hazardous, offensive or unlawful activity in the
apartment or the common areas of the Property. The Guest shall promptly notify BEEKMAN TOWER of any and all damages to the
premises, property and appliances therein, including any malfunctions. Guest may also be liable for any damages to the apartment and
its furnishings or fixtures or the common areas of the Property due to negligence, neglect or abuse of Guest, any occupant or invitee
(including any extra cleaning or repairs required, at BEEKMAN TOWER’s discretion).
9. Guest agrees to obtain and/or maintain its own renter’s insurance and/or be responsible for the personal property of Guest, any
occupants or invitees. Guest agrees and acknowledges that BEEKMAN TOWER will not be responsible for the safe-keeping of
equipment, supplies, written material or other valuable items left in apartments or common areas of the Property. Guest may not rely on
any contrary verbal or written assurances provided by BEEKMAN TOWER staff in this respect. State/Country/Provincial laws will govern
BEEKMAN TOWER liability for any damage, loss or injury to persons or property occurring within leased unit or apartment community.
Please visit www.aboda.com/insurance to find out more about renter’s insurance options.
10. Guest will defend, indemnify and hold BEEKMAN TOWER harmless for any claims, losses or expenses arising for Guest’s,
any occupant’s or invitee’s use of the apartment or the common areas of the Property.
11. Guest may not assign, sublease, transfer the Reservation Confirmation, the apartment or any part thereof or permit the use of the
apartment by anyone other than the Guest and permitted occupants.
12. Guest represents, warrants and covenants to The Beekman Tower that Guest’s use and occupancy of the apartment is of a transient
nature and the apartment is not intended to be a permanent residence of Guest. In no event shall Guest’s occupancy and use of the
apartment be construed to create any landlord/tenant relationship between BEEKMAN TOWER and Guest. This agreement is not a
lease and is not intended to convey to Guest any real property interest or estate in or to the apartment or any other portion of the Property.
Any need by BEEKMAN TOWER to remove the guest, including but not limited to unpaid bills or unauthorized holdover, will be governed
by the rules and regulations applicable to state/country/provincial innkeeper laws.
13. Guest agrees that he/she (and any occupant or invitee) will abide by these Terms and Conditions and all rules and regulations of the
Property. The Beekman Tower management reserves the right to remove without prior notice any guest due to misconduct or violation of
these Terms and Conditions or such rules and regulations.